Hello! We are very excited about the new school year and we are looking forward to seeing everyone. While you are still enjoying this last month of summer, please take time to fill out both sides of these forms, and send in along with your estimated payment for September, which is due on August 15th. (I will make any adjustments for slot changes, vouchers, and/or scholarships on your next bill.) As in the past, October’s payment will be due by Sept. 15, and each month’s payment will be due in advance.
- August 15 – payment for September is due
- August 29 – first day of school
- 4 – first day of After School program
- There are still a limited amount of spaces for childcare, run by our new site supervisor Ashley Fuller, for August 29, 30, and 31. The childcare will take place in the afterschool space and go until 5:30 P.M. To sign up for these days, you must contact me to check on availability. I also ask that PRIOR to the childcare, your payment for September is paid and your paperwork is handed in. (Unfortunately, students new to the program cannot attend until Sept. 4th)
- PLEASE send in a change of clothes (no shorts or sundresses) in a labeled bag for any kindergartner. These clothes are in addition to any for the classroom teacher.
- Need tuition assistance? We participate in the state voucher system and have scholarships for qualifying families (as set by the federal lunch program criteria). In addition, we can offer assistance for special hardship cases. Ask for forms.
- “After Thoughts”, our monthly newsletter, will be posted on our bulletin board, our website, and included in the school’s Pelham Press. Copies may also be picked up at the program.
- Feel free to contact me with any questions: call or text (413) 265-3766, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Pelhamafterschool.wordpress.com
Mail checks payable to “Pelham After School” by Aug. 15, 2018 & mail to:
11 Boyden Rd.
Pelham, MA 01002